My name is Kirsty, I am 33 years old. I am a wife, a mummy and I enjoy photography, scrapping, planners (like filofaxes etc) and dancing.
I have been a Hanson fan since I was 14 and first heard MMMBop and I was lucky enough to meet the guys back in 2007, and along with my friend Maiyu we both bumped into Isaac (guitar) as he was on his way back from the pub during the tour at Birmingham in 2011, and asked for a photo with him. Sadly, I missed the 2013 tour but for good reason; my son was due to make an appearance late November and the tour was very early December, and I just couldn’t imagine leaving him so soon after he was born. He ended coming 6 weeks early and I was also really quite poorly.
My love for photography started when I was really young, just capturing the moments – I loved nothing more than to sit and go through old photos 🙂 from there it progressed to scrapbooking which was only natural as I wanted to capture the stories to go along with the photos, and then I wanted to better my photography so I bought a Nikon D70s back in 2006.
My weaknesses are:
- Starbucks caramel hot chocolates
- chocolate in general (lol!)
- Pretty Stationery
- Planners: Filofax, Kikki K, Travellers notebook, Dokibook, Hobonichi… I LOVE THEM!
- Graphic Design (I love to peruse sites looking over images)
- My cameras – my Nikon SLR, my Panasonic camcorder and the camera on my phone (plus the numerous apps including my favourite “Hipstamatic”.
- Fresh clean sheets.
- Alphabet sets – I just love pretty lettering, which also explains my love for thickers. I have some lovely stamps from Studio Calico, and Making Memories velvet and glitter letters 🙂
- Project Life
- Mini Books. Just love them – I have a fruit bowl full of them!
- book binding. I have a few books about the subject and I find it fascinating
- Chocolate spread sandwiches with milk.
- Family 🙂